Enhance your horse’s training programme by including lungeing, long-reining and in-hand work. Claire can devise a training programme for you to include in your horse’s existing fitness schedule.
Lungeing over cavaletti and poles is very good strengthening work.
Lungeing, long-reining and in-hand work is invaluable for all disciplines- dressage, jumping and eventing.
Long-reining helps to improve the horse’s (and riders!) understanding of contact
It can be so useful for:
- General fitness and muscle development
- Bringing your horse back into work after a lay-off
- Improving suppleness and strength
- Improving balance and straightness
- Improving acceptance of the contact
- Improving ‘working through the back’
- Improving outline and engagement
- Remedial work to help training problems
In-hand work is so useful for developing confidence and understanding the aids
Claire can come to you on a freelance basis, for ridden work or ground work training, or bring your horse to The Claire Lilley Training Centre,Melksham SN12 7RB.
Phone 01380 812483, or email Claire