Riding dressage to music: everything a rider needs to know!
This inspiring book will encourage every rider to try riding to music! Packed with ideas and tips on from starting out up to choreographing a routine and selecting music.
In this comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide, discover:
- how schooling to music can add another dimension to daily training;
- how to choreograph a routine;
- sample routines from Prelims through to Prix St Georges;
- how to ride music in a group and Quadrille riding explained;
- advice on designing and making costumes that do not cost the earth;
- an understanding of the rules, choreography and technical side of producing the music;
- first-hand experiences from well-known riders and trainers, and also everyday riders who have competed for the first time.
Claire Lilley is an experienced choreographer of freestyle; in this inspiring and practical book she encourages everyone to have a go at riding to music, even if just for fun, and removes the mystery behind creating a routine for competition.