Dressage to Music Book (limited stock) by Claire Lilley
Riding dressage to music: everything a rider needs to know! In this comprehensive, easy-to-follow guide, discover:
- how schooling to music can add another dimension to daily training;
- how to choreograph a routine;
- sample routines from Prelims through to Prix St Georges;
- how to ride music in a group and Quadrille riding explained;
- advice on designing and making costumes that do not cost the earth;
- an understanding of the rules, choreography and technical side of producing the music;
- first-hand experiences from well-known riders and trainers, and also everyday riders who have competed for the first time.
This book explains how Ito put together a dressage routine to music. Also featured is quadrille riding, with patterns for a group of riders, plus advice on costumes and concepts.
FREE Riding to Music CD with all purchases!
The CD has tracks to suit different speeds of walk, trot and canter, with two routines for you to try.